Sunday 18 September 2011

WHAT IS A DESIGN

Design that suits u....
Design that speaks about u...
Design that make u feel proud...
DESIGN THAT DEPICTS YOUR INNER SOUL AND SAYS... 'U R MY CREATION'....

My idea of designing is all inspired from u. I get inspired when i see u, when i speak to u, when i think of u. My dear viewers, my creation is all about u and for u. When i see people around me grooming themselves beautifully while standing in front of the mirror, wearing same garments but accessorizing with different style gives it all a new look, travelling and moving around on road by wearing simple attire with  more detailing to make it unique.. I could not take my eyes from them.  That inspired me a lot. U will find all these in my designs with a fusion in it. Here it starts a never-ending journey....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment